HIL Verification Engineer – Automotive
MBE are expanding and are looking for a creative, curious and meticolous software/model developer with test automation experience and strong competence in both programming (C, Python, etc.) and modeling (Matlab Simulink) to join our journey to flawless project delivery within programming & testing towards the markets most demanding clients.
- Development of tests used to verify our HIL-models in close cooperation with HIL-users and model developers
- Design, deploy and manage automated tests for model verification
- Design, deploy and manage test reports for automated and manual tests
Our automotive client designs, develops, manufactures and markets Scandinavian luxury cars that understand people.
The responsibilities within Electrical Propulsion System development, consists of:
- Leading of SW integration, Continuous integration (CI), Configuration management (CM), Modelbased testing (MBT) and Software Quality Assurance
- Leading of HIL-MIL-development within electrical propulsion system
- Analysis & Verification on function, HV-system and sub system level for Charging and Traction Battery
- Diagnostic Analysis & Verification for Charging and Traction Battery and fault tracing of complete EPS system
- M.Sc Data, Software, Mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Matlab, Simulink is important
- Strong competence in programming (Matlab, Python, C etc.)
- Experience from model verification
- Experience from test automation (dSPACE AutomationDesk meritorious)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Inca, Canalyzer is meritorious
- Experience of automotive industry is meritorious
- Experience in Fault tracing is meritorious
- Safety oriented
We are happy to see an application from a creative, curious and meticolous software/model developer to join our expert team towards our high technology clients within Automotive, Energy and Medical Technology.
Send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are more than welcome to talk to our Business Area Manager for the Development Team or our CEO, Niclas Jarhäll for more information.