DEEP – Digitized Energy Efficiency Portal
In times when energy production in Sweden is transfered from nuclear to renewable, the energy price will increase. Therefore the most prepared commercial energy consumers plan for continuous improvement of energy efficiency in their buildings. DEEP, Digitized Energy Efficiency Portal delivers continuous improvement cases as well as information to both energy surveys and energy declarations. This information is then used to reduce both energy costs as well as climate impact.
It is long since proved that the energy demand for buildings in Europe releases two times more CO2 emissions into the air than the road transport sector. By increasing buildings energy efficiency through DEEP, the users not only make themselves an economic favour but also a favor for the nature and society.
DEEP- Digitized Energy Efficiency Portal
Together with our Clients and our highly skilled Software Engineers, Computational Scientists, Programmers, Project Managers and System Architects, we have developed DEEP to optimize energy efficiency and maximize efficiency operation to take our responsibility to lower the CO2 emissions, match our clients needs and authorities needs in a proactive way.
DEEP in short:
- Data collection of all sensors, regulators and electric controlled systems in a building together with surveillance and machine learning to control and improve the buildings energy usage and energy timing.
- Uniform installation process.
- Improved energy efficiency as well as maximal operational efficiency gives financial saving from day one of use.
- 100% non proprietary protocols leads to our clients are always able to install* and control the latest cleantech technology such as:
- Optimized Local Energy Production (solar, wind, geothermal),
- Maximum Efficiency Operation (collaborative, intelligent, efficient systems, etc),
- Minimization of Waste Energy (recovery, storage, etc).
* Installations are accomplished by certified installer.
For more information you are welcome contact us at email@example.com