PROJECT MANAGER INFOTAINMENT, SW
As a Project Manager/Lead Engineer for Connected Infotainment you are responsible for the in-time delivery of the ECU content, which is a result of deep discussions and collaborations with Supplier, Attribute- and Function Owners and also the Software- and Hardware responsible in the group. You establish and develop relationships with representatives and stakeholders from many areas of the vehicle meaning you will therefore build and maintain a wide personal network. As part of our team, you get access to long term development opportunities in a continuously growing field where you have a direct influence on customer.
-Lead the team and assure that the deliveries are done in time and according to the order agreed upon
-Take lead on discussions, both internal and external regarding project status, changes etc
-Main contact to supplier
-Handle time plan according to project
-Secure delivery in project according to quality
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Driving license B
– Experience from similar projects as well as project management is an advantage.
– Experience from system engineering or related components/systems is an advantage.
– Knowledge in AutoSAR i an advantage.
– Knowledge within Connectivity and Telematics is an advantage.
– An asset would be good knowledge of customer tools such as: LEQM, VQDC, Elektra, Team Center, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint, SWI, e-tracker, PeccaProCost, CPI, KDP, Pre-HPD handling, PIE, VPDS, CBP, PSR, QoP, SWJR
– Analytical and structured problem solver
– Great communication and pedagogical skills
– Self-managed, while being a good team player and leader
– Integrity, courage and personal energy
– Openness to change
– Good judgment
– Business orientation
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
Please send your resume and cover letter immediately to:
Headline your application with “PROJECT MANAGER INFOTAINMENT, SW”
– ONE OF SWEDEN’S FASTEST GROWING GAZELLE COMPANIES –
Only 0.5% of Swedish companies becomes Gazelle company, Sweden’s fastest growing companies. Mutual Benefits Engineering is elected as a Gazelle company, we are expanding and are looking for someone who wants to join us to stronger influence the technology for sustainable development in the future.
Mutual Benefits Engineering offers qualified technical, management and commercial consulting services to demanding high-tech clients in the Energy, Medtech and Vehicle industry. Our goal is to offer the most skilled technology leaders who are passionate about sustainable development. We want to create an interaction between engineering knowledge in the industry and establishment of cleantech products in emerging markets to become the leading partner in sustainable business development.
Our customers develop future technologies for environmental- and health sustainability. They face an intense period of new projects to develop both processes and technology. We extend our strength to serve these customers and are now recruiting the foremost candidates who are passionate about quality and sustainable development.
If you are challenged of this, and are driven to contribute with your qualified expertise to develop processes and products, we have the challenges for you. Please approach us with your resume.
Driving license B required.
Please send your application by e-mail to:
Mutual Benefits Engineering AB
Phone: +46 703 513 920
Fax: +46 31 84 88 17
More information at www.mutualbenefits.se
Första Långgatan 21